1 Peter 4:10 Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.
Everyone has a gift. It’s up to you to decide the best place to use it. If you would like to help out in anyway, we want to know! There are many opportunities here at the Exchange including:
- Welcome Team – we want to make sure our guests first experience isn’t uncomfortable so that’s why our welcome team isn’t there just to say hi, but to show them around, introduce them to people and make sure they feel at home.
- Parking Lot – it can be confusing and frustrating not knowing where exactly to park and not park so we need people that are able to make the parking experience easy by directing cars to the best spots or just being a friendly smile and hand shake before even stepping into the building.
- Kids 0-12 – our children are important to us and making sure they have the best God experience is crucial during these years. We need people who are willing to check in kids, lead classrooms, provide assistance to teachers and help lead kids in worship.
- Facilities – volunteers on our facilities team serve behind the scenes. They take care of the church building and grounds and keep things looking and working great.
- Production – to help things run smoothly, we need volunteers who can enhance the worship experience through mixing sound and running video and slides.